Just as you're able to tag images and posts on social media with a hashtag, Quikkly is an app that lets you do the same with physical objects. The app has you create print tags to attach to physical objects, which can be used as prompts for people to follow a particular brand on social media or direct them to a certain web page.
Since this holds huge potential for marketers, the Quikkly app offers a number of tiered services. What's available for free is Quikkly Social, which means unlimited scanning and the ability to create basic tags for all users. For a dedicated social campaign, there are also options like premium tags that are available as part of plans.
Quikkly Lets You Tag Real World Objects Through a Mobile Device
1. Object-tagging Apps - The trend of object-tagging apps has disrupted traditional marketing strategies by allowing brands to tag physical objects and create social media campaigns based on real-world interactions.
2. Print Tagging - The print tagging trend has created an opportunity for marketers to use physical objects as prompts to direct consumers towards social media or web pages for products and services.
3. Personalized Advertising - Object-tagging apps have created an opportunity for personalized advertising by creating custom tags with specific calls-to-action for individual consumers.
1. Marketing - The marketing industry has been disrupted by object-tagging apps, as they offer new and unique ways for brands to reach and interact with customers in the physical world.
2. Technology - The technology industry has been impacted by object-tagging apps as they require the use of innovative and advanced algorithms to accurately identify and interact with real-world objects.
3. Retail - The retail industry has been impacted by object-tagging apps, as they offer new ways for businesses to interact with customers in-store and create personalized offers based on their behavior and interactions with physical objects.