Homes are meant to be shelters from the hazards of the outdoors; however, they can only withstand a certain level of hazard, but the 'Quick-Shelter Door' provides owners a chance at saving themselves during natural disasters such as earthquakes. It can fold vertically in half when one cannot find themselves into another shelter.
The door has a red latch in the middle that need only be pulled for the top half of the door to fold over into a strong tent under which one can crawl for cover. The 'Quick-Shelter' door may not look like the most fashionable addition to a home, but it definitely is among the most convenient. Plus, safety should always be first.
The 'Quick-Shelter Door' Can Fold Into a Durable Tent
1. Emergency Shelter Solutions - The market for collapsible and portable emergency shelters is growing and there are opportunities for innovative solutions such as the 'Quick-Shelter Door'.
2. Disaster Preparedness Tools - As natural disasters increase in frequency, there is a need for new tools and innovations that help individuals better prepare for emergencies.
3. Sustainability-minded Architectural Solutions - The 'Quick-Shelter Door' exemplifies how design can balance functionality and sustainability - this trend will continue to gain traction.
1. Construction & Architecture - The 'Quick-Shelter Door' presents opportunities to rethink how homes are built to better withstand and respond to natural disasters.
2. Emergency Management & Relief - Organizations specializing in emergency management and relief can benefit from the use of collapsible and portable emergency shelters such as the 'Quick-Shelter Door' in their operations.
3. Outdoor Recreation & Camping - The design principles of collapsible and portable emergency shelters such as the 'Quick-Shelter Door' can be applied to outdoor gear and structures that prioritize functionality and durability.