The 'Quench Sea' water purifier is positioned as the world's only low-cost portable purification solution for avid outdoor explorers that will enable them to maintain hydration when exploring in natural environments. The unit has a manual-powered design that can be used with seawater in order to desalinate it and transform it into freshwater that is ready to consume. The purifier can handle between two and three liters of water per hour, and utilizes a hydraulic system within to force water through a reverse osmosis membrane to eliminate salt, impurities and more.
The 'Quench Sea' water purifier adheres to the standards set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and is likely to be coveted by explorers seeking to stay hydrated without having to carry their own potable water with them.
The 'Quench Sea' Helps When Camping or in Survival Scenarios
1. Portable Water Purification - There is a growing trend towards portable and low-cost water purification systems for outdoor enthusiasts and survivalists alike.
2. Manual-powered Design - As is evidenced by the 'Quench Sea', there is a trend towards using manual-powered designs to reduce reliance on electricity in outdoor settings.
3. Reverse Osmosis Membrane - The use of reverse osmosis membranes in portable water purifiers is a disruptive innovation that makes clean water more accessible in remote areas.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can benefit from offering low-cost portable water purifiers to adventurers and hikers.
2. Emergency Preparedness - The emergency preparedness industry can take advantage of low-cost water purifiers for use during natural disasters and other emergency situations.
3. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can make use of low-cost water purifiers in areas where fresh water is not readily available to maintain their crops and livestock.