Quaker Canada recently celebrated the launch of its new Quaker Oat Flour with a virtual baking class led by celebrity chef, cookbook author and TV personality Anna Olsen. The event also featured a special guest appearance by Top Chef Canada contestant and Quaker Oat Flour Quickfire Challenge winner Kym Nguyen.
An audience of baking enthusiasts had a chance to create Anna's Lemon Oat Flour Cake during the virtual baking event -- a simple and tasty recipe made with fresh lemon and almonds -- alongside an Easy Lemon Cheesecake Mousse that could be served as a side with fresh fruit or used as a decadent frosting for the cake.
Chef Kym Nguyen also shared their recipe creation inspired by Quaker Oat Flour. Opting for a savory flavor profile, the chef created Corn, Jalapeño, & Cheddar Oat Fritters with Sweet Corn Succotash, Chimichurri & Maple Syrup, highlighting the true versatility of Quaker Oat Flour as a pantry staple for any occasion.
At-home chefs and baking enthusiasts can check out these recipes in full and more oat flour creations on Quaker's website.
Image Credit: Quaker Canada
These Quaker Oat Flour Recipes Highlight The Versatile Ingredient
1. Celebrity Chef Endorsed Products - There is an opportunity to collaborate with celebrity chefs in creating new product lines in the food industry.
2. Savory Oat Flour Recipes - There is an opportunity to innovate in the use of oat flour as a base for savory recipes in the food industry.
3. Virtual Food Events - There is an opportunity to tap into the virtual events trend and host similar cooking classes and events for baking enthusiasts in the food industry.
1. Food Manufacturing - There is an opportunity to innovate the use of oat flour in creating new food products.
2. Technology - There is an opportunity to create new virtual events platforms to cater to the growing trend in online cooking classes and food events.
3. Hospitality - There is an opportunity to create new savory oat flour recipes that can be incorporated into restaurant menu items.