The Puzzle Serving Board from Californian firm Roost is a cutting board and cool serving platter in one. Wooden interlocking pieces make up the puzzle serving board; you can use it to serve a large platter of food or separate the pieces to serve small portions.
The 16x12x3/4 inch board is made from solid Acacia wood with a mineral oil finish and can be ‘broken’ into six puzzle pieces. The Puzzle Serving Board retails for $38.00. Who says you can’t have fun and eat it too?
Puzzle-Shaped Platter by Roost Lets You Play Games With Your Food
1. Interlocking Serving Platters - The interlocking design of the Puzzle Serving Board presents opportunities for creating novel serving platters in the food industry.
2. Game-ified Kitchenware - The playful design of the Puzzle Serving Board presents opportunities for developing kitchenware with a game-like quality in the home goods industry.
3. Sustainable Food Service Ware - The use of solid Acacia wood with a mineral oil finish in the Puzzle Serving Board presents opportunities for designers and manufacturers to produce sustainable food service ware in the eco-friendly consumer goods industry.
1. Food Service - The Puzzle Serving Board can be used as a unique and playful serving platter in restaurants, presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food service industry.
2. Home Goods - The game-like quality of the Puzzle Serving Board presents an opportunity for developing interesting and interactive kitchenware in the home goods industry.
3. Eco-friendly Consumer Goods - The Puzzle Serving Board's use of sustainable materials presents an opportunity for designers and manufacturers to produce eco-friendly food service ware to cater to the environmentally conscious consumer in the consumer goods industry.