Purity Spritz was created to offer a refreshingly modern take on the classic Italian spritz cocktail. The product boasts a special focus on the fact that ingredient-conscious consumers are looking for drinks that are low in calories and free from artificial flavors and sweeteners. The easy-to-enjoy cocktail combines Purity's award-winning Signature 34 Edition Organic Vodka—which is slowly distilled 34 times for extra purity and smoothness—with the beautiful botanical flavors of Mediterranean citrus fruits: bergamot, grapefruit and orange.
Enjoying Purity Spritz is as simple as adding bubbles, which might be champagne, prosecco or plain soda depending on one's preferences. Mathias Tönnesson, the master blender behind the award-winning distillery known for Purity Vodka, advises: "Fill your Copa glass with lots of ice and a grapefruit wheel and you'll have the best-tasting summer drink."
Image Credit: Purity Vodka
Purity Spritz Combines Organic Vodka & Natural Mediterranean Citrus
1. Low-calorie Beverages - There is an opportunity to innovate low-calorie beverages that are focused on natural ingredients and free from artificial flavors and sweeteners.
2. Organic Spirits - The organic spirits industry has the potential to disrupt the traditional spirits market by offering products that are made with organic ingredients and emphasize purity and smoothness.
3. Botanical Flavors - The use of botanical flavors, such as Mediterranean citrus, in cocktails presents an opportunity for the beverage industry to create innovative and refreshing drinks with unique flavor profiles.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for low-calorie and all-natural drinks by developing innovative products that cater to ingredient-conscious consumers.
2. Spirits Industry - The spirits industry has the potential to disrupt the market by introducing a range of organic spirits that prioritize purity and smoothness, appealing to consumers seeking high-quality and health-conscious options.
3. Craft Cocktail Industry - The craft cocktail industry can explore the use of botanical flavors, such as Mediterranean citrus, to create unique and refreshing drinks that offer a modern twist on classic cocktails.