This weekend is sure to be filled with some delicious desserts for American Thanksgiving, but there will probably be nothing as creative as the 'Pumpkin Pie in the Pumpkin.' This traditional Thanksgiving pie tops all other attempts by actually being baked right into a pumpkin, as its name clearly suggests.
Conceived and baked by blogger Brooklyn Supper, the Pumpkin Pie in the Pumpkin is not only a great dessert, but it also doubles as a uniquely festive centerpiece for the dining room table. Of course, people might not be able to concentrate and fully appreciate the turkey, gravy, stuffing and more if this delicious dessert is constantly in front of them as a temptation.
It it important to note, however, that the Pumpkin Pie in the Pumpkin is not actually baked into a pumpkin, but a squash instead.
Brooklyn Supper's 'Pumpkin Pie in the Pumpkin' Makes a Unique Centerpiece
1. Creative Dessert Presentations - Opportunity for dessert companies to innovate by creating unique and visually appealing ways to present their desserts.
2. Functional Centerpiece Design - Opportunity for home decor industry to develop centerpieces that serve a functional purpose, such as doubling as a dessert container.
3. Alternative Baking Techniques - Opportunity for food industry to explore alternative baking methods, such as baking desserts inside fruits or vegetables, to offer unique and unexpected flavors.
1. Dessert Industry - Opportunity for dessert companies to create innovative and novel dessert recipes that can become conversation starters while still delivering great taste.
2. Home Decor Industry - Opportunity for home decor companies to develop functional centerpieces that integrate food elements, allowing consumers to have dual-purpose decor items.
3. Food Industry - Opportunity for food companies to experiment with alternative baking techniques and ingredients, introducing new and exciting flavors to the market.