The conceptual 'PULS' calculator has been designed by Carlos Llaneza as an efficient device for use with mathematic equations and number crunching to provide a decidedly demure experience. The calculator positions all essential buttons cleanly into a compact space and even utilizes the digital display as a clear button to eliminate the need for an additional toggle. This also acts as the on/off switch and helps the device to maintain an aesthetic that is suitable for placement on smaller workstations to avoid unnecessary clutter.
The conceptual 'PULS' calculator also positions essential keys including equals, phi, pi and decimal into the optimal position for tapping with one hand to let students or designers keep the other hand writing.
The 'PULS' Calculator Maximizes Number Crunching Capabilities
1. Efficient Calculator Design - The 'PULS' calculator demonstrates the trend of designing calculators that provide a demure and clutter-free user experience.
2. Compact Mathematics Devices - The 'PULS' calculator exemplifies the trend of creating compact devices that maximize number crunching capabilities while minimizing desk space.
3. One-handed Key Accessibility - The 'PULS' calculator showcases the trend of positioning essential keys in optimal locations for easy one-handed use, particularly for students and designers.
1. Education - The 'PULS' calculator presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the education industry by providing an efficient and compact device for students to perform mathematical calculations.
2. Design - The 'PULS' calculator offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the design industry by providing a clutter-free and user-friendly device that integrates seamlessly into smaller workstations.
3. Technology - The 'PULS' calculator signifies a disruptive innovation opportunity in the technology industry by showcasing advancements in calculator design that prioritize simplicity, efficiency, and one-handed usability.