It would be hard not to appreciate these psychedelic retro posters, even if they didn't fall in line with a person's specific taste. Bold, colorful and playful, the imagery doesn't take itself too seriously even as people fall in love with the skill and imagination behind each artwork.
Created by Dutch illustrator and designer Eline Van Dam, who is also known as Zeloot, the psychedelic retro posters stand out in particular for its use of 1970s-inspired iconography. Part of the same circle as Viktor Hachmang and Jordy van den Nieuwendijk, it is only natural that Eline Van Dam's work would be so celebrated. Yet her style is all her own. Quirky and clever, the psychedelic retro posters encourage people to enjoy the funny side of life.
Illustrator Eline Van Dam Creates Artworks Inspired by 70s Iconography
1. Psychedelic Posters - This trend of bold and playful psychedelic posters inspired by 70s iconography presents opportunities for artists to create eye-catching and unique artwork.
2. Retro Art - The rising trend of retro art, such as the psychedelic retro posters, opens up opportunities for designers to explore nostalgic aesthetics while adding a contemporary twist.
3. Iconography Revival - The revival of 1970s-inspired iconography in artworks like the psychedelic retro posters offers opportunities for creatives to reimagine and reinterpret past design elements for a modern audience.
1. Art and Design - The art and design industry can leverage the popularity of psychedelic retro posters to cater to the demand for unique and visually impactful artworks.
2. Print and Graphic Design - The print and graphic design industry can seize the opportunity to create specialized products like posters, prints, and merchandise featuring psychedelic retro artwork.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry can tap into the trend of psychedelic retro posters to offer consumers decorative pieces that evoke nostalgia and add a vibrant aesthetic to living spaces.