Barebells Functional Foods is introducing four new protein bar snacks that are rich in textures and decadent flavors. The White Chocolate Almond, Cookies and Cream, Salty Peanut and Caramel Cashew varieties are all packed with 20 grams of protein and 200 calories. These functional food bars were created to satisfy those with a taste for something sweet, as well as those who are looking for an extra serving of protein to fuel their days.
The texture-rich bars have the potential to be eaten as better-for-you alternatives to candy bars but offer much more nutritional value, especially as their formulas are free from palm oil and any added sugar.
Image Credit: Barebells Functional Foods
Barebells Functional Foods' Protein Bar Snacks Share Indulgent Flavors
1. Protein Bar Alternatives - The texture-rich bars have the potential to disrupt the candy bar industry by providing a healthier, protein-packed option for consumers.
2. Decadent Flavors - The indulgent flavors in Barebells' protein bars offer opportunities for flavor innovation in the functional foods industry, enticing consumers with unique taste experiences.
3. Nutrient-dense Snacking - Barebells' protein bars cater to the growing demand for convenient, nutrient-dense snacks, providing an opportunity for the functional foods industry to create more on-the-go options.
1. Candy Bar Industry - The texture-packed protein bars could disrupt the traditional candy bar industry by appealing to health-conscious consumers with their nutritional benefits.
2. Functional Foods Industry - Barebells' protein bars showcase the potential for flavor innovation and nutrient-dense snacking, opening up opportunities for growth within the functional foods market.
3. Protein Snack Industry - The texture and nutritional profile of Barebells' protein bar snacks offer a disruptive alternative to traditional protein snacks, presenting an opportunity for innovation within the industry.