Sneakerheads are serious about keeping their kicks in tip-top condition and the fashion brand Sankuanz has introduced a protective sneaker sandal, as a solution.
The oversized sandals were revealed at this year's Men's Fashion Week in Paris and offer a protective shield that's sure to guard one's sneakers from scuffs or grass stains. The item hopes to encourage people to show off their expensive kicks, instead of keeping them in the closet at home, or simply posting them on social media.
The shoe's designer, Shangguan Zhe stated that the protective sandal is about “figuring out what to do for your life, fighting for your life, and to figure out the physical obstacles and everything that may overwhelm you.”
Image Credit: Sankuanz via Instagram
These Protective Sneaker Sandals Were Revealed at Men's Fashion Week
1. Protective Sneaker Sandals - Growing demand for protective sneaker sandals opens up opportunities for fashion and footwear industries to innovate and create unique products that cater to sneakerheads' needs.
2. Sneaker Protection Solutions - There is a growing trend for more sneaker protection solutions that businesses and entrepreneurs can capitalize on to meet the emerging consumer demand.
3. Fashion Week Innovations - Fashion Week events around the world create opportunities for designers to launch innovative fashion products that appeal to millennials and Gen Z consumers who crave unique and functional products.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of protective sneaker sandals by creating new products that are both functional and fashionable to meet the growing consumer demand for sneaker protection solutions.
2. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can capitalize on the trend of protective sneaker sandals by creating new designs that cater to sneakerheads' needs and provide them with innovative solutions for protecting their expensive kicks.
3. Accessories Industry - The accessories industry has an opportunity to create new product lines that offer sneaker protection solutions, such as protective sneaker shields, to meet the needs of sneakerheads who are looking for ways to protect their expensive kicks.