Although current thinking leans towards multitasking being an inefficient practice, this productivity software is for people who enjoy dealing with more than one task at the same time. Currently in beta, startup Switchem is a business productivity web app for Mac computers that aims to make you more productive by grouping applications and switching between them.
Co-founded by Artur Balabanskyy and Ivan Cucer, the new venture makes your workflow go faster by customizing your workspace for every task and switching between window batches. The productivity software boasts powerful features including saving time by completing important tasks, bringing the right apps to the front immediately and no longer overlapped windows. You can also create convenient and familiar shortcuts and personalize window layouts.
Startup Switchem is For People Who Love to Multitask
1. Multitasking Productivity - Switchem offers a solution to individuals who prefer multitasking by grouping applications and switching between them to make workflow go faster.
2. Customized Workspace - Switchem's feature to customize workspace for every task provides a disruptive innovation opportunity in the workspace optimization industry.
3. Window-batching - Switchem's unique window-batching feature offers an opportunity for disruptive innovation in window management software development.
1. Productivity Software - Switchem's productivity software is an innovation opportunity in the productivity software industry for multiskilled individuals who enjoy multitasking.
2. Workspace Optimization - The customized workspace feature of Switchem presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the workspace optimization industry.
3. Window Management Software - Switchem's window-batching feature presents an innovation opportunity in the window management software development industry.