There's quite a bit happening in the Product Tank Kitchen that you wouldn't be able to discern at first glance. This concept is a remarkably innovative one that streamlines the meal preparation process and reduces the need to use too many dishes.
The designer was inspired by his grandmother, a woman who could easily maintain her independence at home if it weren't for such an inconveniently arranged culinary environment. This proposal places the sink, stovetop and space for a cutting board all in the same unit.
An elevating counter can be set down to a height that's ideal for a seated cook. The Product Tank Kitchen has a dividable basin, two elements and a pair of built-in boilers with faucets that don't require you to lift any full pots.
The Product Tank Kitchen Lets You Cook Meals Directly on and in It
1. Streamlined Meal Preparation - The Product Tank Kitchen concept streamlines the meal preparation process by combining the sink, stovetop, and cutting board in one unit.
2. Reduced Dish Usage - The innovative design of the Product Tank Kitchen reduces the need to use too many dishes during the cooking process.
3. Optimized Ergonomics - The elevating counter and adjustable height of the Product Tank Kitchen cater to seated cooks, ensuring an ideal working environment.
1. Kitchen Appliance - The Product Tank Kitchen presents an opportunity for the kitchen appliance industry to create multifunctional units that optimize space and streamline meal prep.
2. Home Renovation - The innovative features of the Product Tank Kitchen can inspire the home renovation industry to design more ergonomic and efficient kitchen layouts.
3. Aging-in-place Solutions - The concept of the Product Tank Kitchen addresses the needs of elderly individuals and presents an opportunity for the aging-in-place solutions industry to create accessible and functional kitchen environments.