Even in the midst of a rise in health consciousness, probiotic drinks that support strong digestive health seem less appealing to its juice, shake, soda and flavored water competitors. However, GoodBelly unveiled a new product at this year's Natural Products Expo West that should play a part in reshaping probiotics as not only desirable, but premium.
The newest additions to GoodBelly's assortment of probiotic drinks and supplements includes three sparkling drinks in Lemon Ginger, Berry Sparkler and Apple Zinger. Like all GoodBelly products, in addition to being rich in billions of probiotic cultures to boost gut health, each bottle support other aspects of health with a vegan, dairy-free, vegan, soy-free and Kosher formula.
While kefir, tempeh, miso soup and yogurt are all great probiotic sources, the sparkling drinks provide a light and refreshing alternative.
Goodbelly Makes Gut Health Appealing with Fizzy Fruit Flavors
1. Rise in Probiotic Beverages - Sparkling probiotic drinks are reshaping the industry by making gut health appealing with fizzy fruit flavors.
2. Expansion of Probiotic Product Assortment - Goodbelly's new sparkling drinks demonstrate a trend towards diversification of probiotic offerings beyond traditional options.
3. Health-conscious Beverage Market - The rise in health consciousness is driving the demand for probiotic drinks and creating opportunities for innovative products.
1. Beverage Industry - Sparkling probiotic drinks are disrupting the beverage industry by introducing a new and appealing health-conscious option.
2. Probiotic Food Industry - The expansion of GoodBelly's probiotic assortment reflects a growing trend in the industry to provide more diverse and convenient probiotic options.
3. Natural Products Industry - Goodbelly's new product at Natural Products Expo West highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in the natural products industry by making gut health an attractive feature.