The new Wrangler Jeans ad campaign â€œWe Are Animalsâ€ is proof that still camera shots in print ads can be more powerful and leave a vastly different impression than video does. The campaign depicts young adults creeping about at night in the 'wild,' channeling various animals.
I saw the print ads first, and I have to say I found some of them disturbing and I couldn't see the 'animal' connection much. However when I saw the video, things became less distressing. The movement in the video makes the people look more like creatures of the night and I find it much less morbid.
Advertising Agency: FFL Paris, France
Executive Creative Directors: Fred & Farid
Wrangler "We Are Animals" Ads
1. Animalistic Imagery in Advertising - Brands can use animalistic imagery to evoke emotions and connect with consumers.
2. Visual Storytelling in Print Ads - Print ads can use still images to tell a powerful story and leave a lasting impression on consumers.
3. Multimedia Advertising Campaigns - Combining print ads and videos can enhance the impact of an advertising campaign and reach a wider audience.
1. Fashion and Clothing - Fashion brands can use animalistic imagery to evoke a sense of wildness, freedom, and adventure associated with their clothing.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising agencies can experiment with different media formats to create a more immersive and engaging brand experience for consumers.
3. Entertainment and Media - Media companies can use animalistic imagery to promote their content, such as movies or TV shows, and capture audience attention.