The Primitive Collection features pieces that look more like art than furniture. Actually, they look like archeological finds, perhaps explaining the line's namesake.
Designed by Necleo, the Primitive Collection is appropriately being displayed at the Secondome Gallery in Rome, Italy. According to Plus Mood, this was "a project focusing on erasing all excess decorative style after the last neo-baroque objects created."
The Primitive Collection is Peculiarly Geometrical
1. Geometric Furniture - The trend of geometric furniture offers opportunities for innovative designs and unconventional forms.
2. Minimalist Design - The trend of minimalist design creates disruptive innovation opportunities by stripping away excess decorative elements and focusing on essential forms.
3. Art-inspired Furniture - The trend of art-inspired furniture merges functionality and aesthetics, pushing the boundaries of traditional furniture design.
1. Furniture Design - The furniture design industry can explore disruptive innovation by embracing geometric forms, minimalist aesthetics, and artistic influences.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can capitalize on the trend of geometric furniture by offering unique statement pieces that blend functionality and contemporary design.
3. Art Galleries - Art galleries have the opportunity to showcase furniture as art, blurring the lines between artistic expression and functional design.