While this holiday season may look different than previous years, Smirnoff is helping people celebrate with the launch of its new PRIDEFUL Holiday Cocktail Kits available via Cocktail Courier. The kit is priced at $64.99 and contains enough festive fun to make nine holiday drinks and includes Dolin Dry Vermouth, Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka, and six edible shimmer glitters.
Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka has partnered with the cocktail kit service to create a celebratory pride martini with six edible glitter options for fans to showcase their PRIDE at home this holiday season. The kit is part of the alcohol brand's long-standing support for the LGBTQIA+ community, offering a festive way for vodka fans to show their true colors.
Image Credit: Smirnoff
Smirnoff Debuts a Festive Kit Via Cocktail Courier for the Holidays
1. Celebratory Cocktail Kits - Brands can create celebratory cocktail kits offering uniqueness and personalization to consumers' drinks.
2. Edible Glitter - Edible glitter can be added as a unique and fun way to make cocktails more appealing and Instagram worthy.
3. Supporting Diverse Communities - Brands can show support for diverse communities and offer special editions of their products, which appeals to a larger market with diverse preferences.
1. Alcohol Industry - Alcohol brands can create cocktail kits to offer diverse and personalized products that appeal to all kinds of consumers, providing innovative and unique value propositions.
2. Catering Industry - Catering companies can include cocktail-making services as part of their offering to give their clients a more comprehensive experience.
3. LGBTQIA+ Industry - LGBTQIA+-owned businesses can collaborate with alcohol brands to create unique and exclusive products that offer a sense of support and community for their customers.