With World Pride on the way, iconic denim brand Levi's is set to release its 2015 Pride Collection. The Levi's brand launched its first ever Pride Collection last year and now the company is continuing the tradition with an updated version of its LGBT-friendly denim.
The collection will continue its commitment to paying tribute to iconic movements in LGBT history with a nod to 'Stonewall.' Chief merchandising officer of Levi’s Grant Barth explains that, "when you think of the first fight for LGBTQ equality, you think Stonewall." The collection is therefore designed to honor to historic rallies for equality and pay tribute to those who have helped move the community forward.
All pieces in the collection will be unisex and available throughout the months of May and June. The collection can be purchased online or at select retailers in Washington, D.C.,Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Portland, Toronto and San Francisco. A portion of the proceeds will also go towards the 'Stonewall Community Foundation.'
Levi’s 'Pride Collection' is Getting an Update in Honor of World Pride
1. Lgbt-friendly Denim - Opportunity for fashion brands to create inclusive and diverse collections that celebrate the LGBT community.
2. World Pride - Opportunity for event organizers and tourism industry to capitalize on the global celebration of LGBTQ+ rights and diversity.
3. Pride Collection - Opportunity for brands to release limited edition collections that support LGBTQ+ causes and educate consumers about LGBT history.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Opportunity for fashion brands to create inclusive and diverse collections that celebrate the LGBT community.
2. Event Management and Tourism - Opportunity for event organizers and tourism industry to capitalize on the global celebration of LGBTQ+ rights and diversity.
3. Non-profit and Philanthropy - Opportunity for non-profit organizations to collaborate with brands and raise funds for LGBTQ+ causes through limited edition collections.