While some high tech wearables are designed to monitor various health metrics in human beings, this one was developed specifically to prevent heat stress in dairy cows. Available from Japanese underwear brand Gunze Limited and developed in collaboration with the Kyoto Prefectural Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Technology Center, Ushibull is a cow-cooling product that results in healthier cows.
Similar to a shirt, the wearable radiator is made out of a material that has high thermal conductivity levels. The stretchy neck and shoulders-covering shirt for cows also contains sensors that monitor the amount of moisture in the material. The cow shirt works to prevent heat stress by pumping in water through a tube, which cools the overheated bovines as the water evaporates.
This Wearable Radiator for Cows is Designed to Prevent Heat Stress
1. Wearable Radiator Technology - The development of wearable radiator technology opens up new opportunities for cooling solutions in various industries.
2. Animal Wearable Technology - The emergence of animal wearable technology presents disruptive innovation possibilities for improving animal health and well-being.
3. Heat Stress Prevention Solutions - The demand for heat stress prevention solutions creates a market for innovative products and services that can benefit various industries.
1. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can leverage wearable radiator technology to enhance the health and productivity of livestock.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the potential of animal wearable technology to create trendy and functional products for pets and livestock.
3. Animal Husbandry - The animal husbandry industry can benefit from heat stress prevention solutions to ensure the well-being of animals and optimize productivity.