This premium skincare line harnesses the nourishing powers of the pomegranate fruit and establishes an advanced system that can be easily implemented in the daily regiment of the consumer. Founded by cosmetic surgeon Dr. Adi Yoskovitch, Pö Derma boasts formulas that are scientifically developed to deliver a healthy and beautiful complexion.
The label's premium skincare line is created and tested in a lab in Montreal, with reference to the highest international clinical standards. Pö Derma harnesses the antioxidizing properties of the pomegranates fruit and thus, delivers an eclectic range of products that "cleanse, repair and protect skin of any type."
The comprehensive daily regiment is brought to consumers in a neat and straight-forward manner that highlights the convenience of Pö Derma's premium skincare line. The range is ultimately designed to empower individuals to feel good in their skin.
Pö Derma Debuts Nourishing Formulas in Sleek Packaging
1. Pomegranate-infused Skincare - There's a growing demand for premium skincare lines that harness the nourishing powers of pomegranate fruit.
2. Scientifically Developed Skincare Formulae - Consumers want skincare products that are scientifically developed and tested to deliver a healthy and beautiful complexion.
3. Clean Beauty - The trend towards natural, clean, and ethical beauty products continues to gain momentum, providing opportunities for brands like Pö Derma to tap into this growing market.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can capitalize on the growing demand for premium products that are scientifically developed and include fruits like pomegranate as their ingredient.
2. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can benefit from the trend towards clean, ethical, and natural beauty products with unique ingredients such as pomegranate.
3. Health and Wellness - As consumers become more health-conscious, the health and wellness industry can leverage the trend towards natural and scientifically developed skincare products that promote self-care and self-confidence.