Instagrammer 'BalletBeautiful,' or Mary Helen Bowers, as she is known offline, has been documenting her pregnancy through a series of photos over a series of nine months.
Bowers' is a former New York City ballerina who now has a studio named Ballet Beautiful in SoHo, aimed at helping women to build grace and strength through the practice of ballet. Her personal photo series is truly testament to her business, since she is still able to find her balance on one leg in ballet shoes, perform the splits and make miraculous bends even months into her pregnancy.
Her inspiring photo series proves that you don't have to stop doing what you love when you become a mother and that changes to one's physique can be accepted with the positivity and poise of a professional ballerina.
Instagram's 'Balletbeautiful' Shows a Dancing Pregnant Ballerina
1. Pregnancy Fitness - Opportunity for fitness and wellness industry to cater to pregnant women through ballet-based workouts and exercises.
2. Moms in Business - Increase in visibility and support for moms who continue to pursue their passion while raising a family.
3. Social Media Marketing - Importance of using social media platforms like Instagram to showcase personal brand and connect with audiences.
1. Fitness and Wellness - There is potential for fitness and wellness industry to create specialized classes and services for pregnant women who are interested in ballet-based workouts.
2. Photography and Videography - Increased demand for professional photography and videography services catering to pregnant ballerinas looking to document their journey.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion industry can create ballet-inspired clothing and apparel lines for pregnant women who want to feel comfortable and stylish during their pregnancy.