Flixeon Team has recently invented the 'Power Up,' a wrist massager, and heater.
This brace is a perfect device for those suffering wrist injuries or those looking to give their wrist much-needed rest. The heated pad will help reduce pain in sprained wrists. It is essential to note that users will need to wait a few days after their injury as heat can cause swelling and possibly greater discomfort. The device's heating settings allow up to 122℉ to prevent burning.
There are three massage levels to allow the wrist to relax. The massage settings eliminate all stress, pain, and soreness. The device can also be plugged into laptops and all power outlets allowing users to wear it while working.
Those interested can find the heater/massager on the Flixeon Kickstarter website.
Flixeon Team Has Recently Invented the 'Power Up'
1. Portable Heated Wrist Massagers - The development of portable heated wrist massagers like Flixeon's 'Power Up' provides an opportunity for companies to create more innovative and compact products that can aid in pain relief for various body parts.
2. Personalized Wearable Health Devices - Wearable technology like Flixeon's 'Power Up' can inspire the development of personalized health devices that cater to more specific user needs, like targeted pain relief or rehabilitation.
3. Integration of Heating and Massaging Techniques - The integration of heating and massaging techniques like the technology used in the Flixeon 'Power Up' wrist massager presents a unique opportunity for companies to innovate in the health tech industry by combining different forms of pain relief and relaxation.
1. Health-tech - The health-tech industry can utilize the creation of Flixeon's 'Power Up' to create similar wearable wellness technology to aid in pain relief and recovery for different parts of the body.
2. Massage/physical Therapy - The massaging and physical therapy industries can use the Flixeon 'Power Up' to inspire the development of newer and more advanced devices that help in relieving pain and stress in various body parts in addition to wrists.
3. Consumer Electronics - The Flixeon 'Power Up' can serve as an inspiration for the consumer electronics industry to create compact and portable devices that cater to the needs of people who are always on the go and need stress and pain relief.