From the people who brought you 'Baconnaise' and 'Bacon Sunscreen' comes 'Power Bacon,' a deodorant for bacon aficionados. For those of us who aren't content with solely eating bacon for breakfast, you can make sure that you smell like it while also subjecting everyone to it as well.
For certain people, bacon is not just a food, it's a religion. And if 'Power Bacon' is any indication this religion is spreading fast; like a heart attack inducing dollop of 'Baconnaise' on toast.
Bacon, it's not just for eating anymore. At least not if the people at J&D's Food have their way. So don't be surprised if a coffin made of bacon suddenly exists one day. Never mind, looks like they already invented that too.
The Power Bacon is a Deodorant for Those Who Love Bacon a Little Too Much
1. Bacon-infused Products - Opportunity for companies to create innovative and unique products that incorporate the popular bacon flavor and scent.
2. Novelty Deodorants - Space for development of deodorants with non-traditional scents, appealing to niche markets and capturing consumer attention.
3. Food as a Lifestyle - Growing trend of integrating food and culinary experiences into various aspects of daily life, including personal care products.
1. Food and Beverage - The food industry can explore new ways to incorporate bacon flavors into their products, appealing to bacon enthusiasts and food adventurers alike.
2. Personal Care - The personal care industry can tap into the novelty deodorant trend, creating unique and eccentric scents to attract consumers seeking a distinctive personal care experience.
3. Fun and Entertainment - The fun and entertainment industry can explore collaborations with bacon-inspired brands to create immersive experiences and products that appeal to bacon lovers as a source of amusement and enjoyment.