The 'Position' lamp by ROOMS is available as a wall lamp, table lamp, or suspension lamp. The wooden light is based upon the classic metal desk light and uses a spring balancing system to operate the articulation.
The Georgian design team ROOMS is comprised of three women: Nata Janberidze, Keti Toloraia, and Baia Davitaia. Their experimental style is a collaborative effort that servces shops, restaurants, hotels, architects, and individuals.
Implications - The ability for the 'Position' lamp by ROOMS to transform into the perfect lamp for a wall table or floor demonstrates just how purposeful it really is. Whatever your lighting needs are, this lamp is a great solution.
The 'Position' Lamp by Rooms is Made of Wood
1. Versatile Lighting - The 'Position' lamp demonstrates the trend of lighting designs that can be easily adapted for different spaces and uses.
2. Natural Materials - The use of wood in the 'Position' lamp reflects the trend of incorporating natural materials in design products.
3. Collaborative Design - The collaborative effort of the Georgian design team ROOMS highlights the trend of designers working together to create innovative products.
1. Interior Design - The 'Position' lamp has applications in the interior design industry, offering versatility and style for various spaces.
2. Hospitality - The 'Position' lamp can be used in hotels and restaurants, providing a unique and adaptable lighting solution.
3. Architecture - Architects can incorporate the 'Position' lamp into their designs to add functionality and aesthetic appeal to spaces.