In an age of entrepreneurs, open offices and shareable spaces, this portable workspace is a design that would resonate with many. Fitting together like a game of Tetris when not in use, it can be carted around from place to place in an easy and convenient manner. When the portable workspace is needed, however, all a person needs to do is disassemble it with ease and a desk, chair and single cubicle wall is put together.
Designed by Tim Vinke, who hails from the Netherlands, the portable workspace is capable of accommodating two people. Not only does it have a provision for a power outlet, it also boasts a slot for a coffee machine. When stacked together, the portable workspace can be placed in a corner and used as a bookshelf.
Kruikantoor by Tim Vinke is an Office That Turns into a Cart
1. Portable Workspaces - The rise of modern work styles has created a demand for portable workspaces that can easily be moved and reconfigured to fit different needs and environments.
2. Flexible Office Furniture - Designs that allow for easy assembly and disassembly of office furniture, such as the Kruikantoor by Tim Vinke, offer flexibility and adaptability for changing workspaces.
3. Shareable Workspaces - As more entrepreneurs and freelancers seek flexible and cost-effective workspaces, portable designs like the Kruikantoor provide a solution for shared work environments.
1. Furniture Design - The furniture design industry can explore the development of innovative and adaptable workspaces that cater to the changing needs of modern workers.
2. Co-working Spaces - Co-working spaces can consider incorporating portable workstations like the Kruikantoor to offer flexibility and mobility options for their members.
3. Office Supplies and Equipment - The office supplies and equipment industry can capitalize on the demand for portable workspaces by offering products and solutions that enhance mobility and productivity in the workplace.