The Geneinno S2 portable sea scooter is a speedy underwater transportation device that will work effectively for divers, swimmers and snorkelers alike to easily explore without running the risk of premature fatigue.
The scooter is powered by a pair of 350W brushless motors, which will provide 22 pounds of thrust for up to 60 minutes of use in the water. This will allow users to cruise at speeds up to 2.7 miles per hour to easily go deeper under the surface without having to manually swim to reach hidden areas.
The Geneinno S2 portable sea scooter is compatible for pairing with a GoPro action camera or a light and features a 87Wh li-polymer battery that's flight-safe to make the entire unit travel-friendly.
Image Credit: Geneinno
The Geneinno S2 Portable Sea Scooter Allows for Easier Exploration
1. Speedy Aquatic Scooters - The Geneinno S2 showcases the potential for fast and portable underwater transportation, opening up opportunities for water sports enthusiasts and marine exploration.
2. Extended Battery Life - The 87Wh li-polymer battery in the Geneinno S2 sets a new standard for long-lasting aquatic scooters, presenting opportunities for longer underwater adventures and improved user experience.
3. Integration with Action Cameras - The compatibility of the Geneinno S2 with GoPro action cameras creates new possibilities for capturing stunning underwater footage, offering opportunities for content creation and unique storytelling.
1. Water Sports Equipment - The Geneinno S2 sea scooter revolutionizes the water sports industry by enhancing exploration capabilities and extending underwater endurance, appealing to divers, swimmers, and snorkelers alike.
2. Travel and Tourism - The portable and flight-safe design of the Geneinno S2 positions it as an attractive option for travel enthusiasts, opening up opportunities for underwater tourism experiences and enhanced vacation packages.
3. Camera and Photography - The integration of the Geneinno S2 with GoPro action cameras creates a new market segment for underwater photography, providing opportunities for camera manufacturers and photography enthusiasts to tap into the aquatic exploration market.