The 'Cubox' pop-up kiosks have been designed for marketing activations to take place virtually anywhere, given the prefabricated and modular aesthetic that they offer. The 'Cubox' is the design work of Austria-based HBT Energy and has been outfitted with solar panels to power internal components. The modular design allows it to be customized for use by a variety of different brands to create activations in cities, or even by the beach.
The 'Cubox' pop-up kiosks come as a response to brands looking for more unexpected methods of engaging with consumers that don't require extensive planning or infrastructure to implement. The 'Cubox' units are also outfitted with EVVA security locks to protect against burglaries once the pop-up has closed for the day.
The 'Cubox' Pop-Up Kiosks Have a Customizable Interior
1. Modular Pop-up Kiosks - The modular design of pop-up kiosks allows for easy customization by different brands, providing an opportunity for disruptive innovation in experiential marketing.
2. Solar-powered Marketing Activations - Integration of solar panels in the design of kiosks presents an opportunity to develop cost-effective and sustainable marketing activations through disruptive innovation.
3. EVVA Security Integration - The integration of EVVA security locks in the design of pop-up kiosks provides an opportunity to improve security for brands that engage in temporary marketing activations through disruptive innovation.
1. Experiential Marketing - Modular pop-up kiosks offer a flexible and customizable solution to experiential marketing for different brands to engage with their customers.
2. Sustainable Energy - The integration of solar panels in modular pop-up kiosks presents opportunities for sustainable energy solutions in the marketing and event industry.
3. Security Solutions - The security features of pop-up kiosks, such as EVVA locks, have potential applications in the development of new security solutions for the retail and events industry.