Traveling store concept Pop Up Grocer is now temporarily taking up residence in Austin, where it will offer a range of natural and artisanal food, beverage, home and body products throughout the month of June. In line with new social distancing guidelines, the pop-up is introducing private appointments so that customers can sign up to have a safe, solo shopping experience. As the store prides itself on being stocked with curated products that consumers will be interested to discover, founder Emily Schildt notes: "We are excited about that because people can indicate their dietary preferences or allergies in advance, and we can have a selection of products waiting for them.”
For those who are outside of Austin, Pop Up Grocer also offers an e-commerce platform with curated boxes.
Image Credit: Pop Up Grocer
Pop Up Grocer Introduced Private Appointments for Solo Shopping
1. Private Shopping Appointments - More stores could adopt the practice of private shopping appointments to cater to customers’ need for safe shopping experiences.
2. Curated Boxes - More retailers could adopt the idea of curated boxes to provide customers with personalized products based on their preferences and needs.
3. Pop-up Stores - Pop-up stores are becoming more popular as a way for retailers to test new markets and reach new customers.
1. Retail - Retailers could adopt private shopping appointments and curated boxes to provide customers with personalized and safe shopping experiences.
2. Grocery - More grocery stores could adopt the idea of pop-up stores to test new markets and reach new customers.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms could offer curated boxes to provide customers with personalized products based on their preferences and needs.