Vans Vault launches its latest Pony pack for the Spring/Summer 2019 season, spotlighting fuzzy pony hair adorning classic sneaker silhouettes. The two main footwear models in the latest offering highlight the Slip-On and the Sk8-Hi, both of which are decorated in mismatching animal prints.
There are also checkerboard prints and some suede materials to contrast in a textile manner. The luxe range follows a color palette that predominantly showcases black and brown, as the Sk80Hi model has a solid pony hair checkerboard patch with suede over the toe box and even some leather at the eyestay. The brown version is done up in brown fuzzy hair checkerboard patterns with cheetah prints over the toe box and tongue and cow prints over the Jazz stripe.
Vans Vault's Pony Pack Adorns Classic Sneakers in Animal Prints
1. Fuzzy Casual Sneakers - Opportunity for companies to incorporate unconventional textures and materials in traditional sneaker designs.
2. Mismatched Animal Prints - Opportunity for companies to experiment with juxtaposing bold and contrasting patterns in footwear designs.
3. Luxurious Textiles - Opportunity for companies to add a touch of luxury to casual footwear through the use of high-end materials such as pony hair and suede.
1. Footwear Industry - Companies can stand out in a competitive market by incorporating unique and unconventional materials and patterns into their product offerings.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can take inspiration from this trend and experiment with unconventional textures and prints in their designs, not limited to footwear.
3. Textile Industry - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to produce high-quality and unique materials for use in the fashion and footwear industries.