Rapper Pusha T has designed new political t-shirts in support of Hillary Clinton.
The t-shirts have Hillary's viral tweet "Delete your account" that was aimed at Donald Trump. Hillary sent the tweet after Trump had commented on Obama's endorsement of her bid for president in the upcoming election. The rapper has been an outspoken Hillary supporter and the t-shirts also feature Hillary's campaign hashtag "#IMWITHHER" on the back. The political t-shirts were added to his Play Cloths line.
Pusha T has said that all proceeds from shirt sales will go to prison reform and rehab initiative Re-Imagine Justice. Pusha T even tweeted the shirt at Trump to make sure the GOP nominee was aware that #DeleteYourAccount clothes were now available for sale for any Hillary supporter to purchase.
Pusha T's New Shirts Support Hillary and Feature Her Viral Tweet
1. Political Activism Merchandise - Creating and selling political merchandise that supports specific candidates and causes can create a sense of community and generate revenue for related initiatives.
2. Social Media-inspired Fashion - Designing clothing items that feature viral tweets or social media hashtags can tap into popular culture and resonate with a wide audience.
3. Cause-based Collaborations - Teaming up with social justice organizations or initiatives can help raise awareness and funds for important causes while offering unique products to consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the demand for political activism merchandise by collaborating with influencers and designers to create unique and stylish products.
2. Social Justice - By partnering with artists and brands, social justice organizations can leverage the popularity of social media and fashion to raise funds and awareness for their causes.
3. Campaign Merchandise - Political campaigns can explore collaborations with fashion designers or artists to create merchandise that resonates with supporters and generates additional campaign funding.