Wearable devices for health and fitness have been on the horizon for quite some time, but Polar Balance is a new weight management service that's being introduced at CES 2016 that delivers information with an emphasis on personalization.
The comprehensive service begins with the use of Polar's Polar Balance Bluetooth Smart scale and wearable activity tracker. From there, users are able to tap into the Polar Flow app or the brand's web service in order to get intuitive feedback on their weight goals. In addition to noting a user's activity and weight, the service provides encouragement and tips related to one's specific wellness goals. For instance, Polar Balance might suggest that a user lower their daily caloric intake or increase their activities. By setting personalized goals, users have a clear plan for achieving and maintaining health goals.
The Polar Balance Scale Shows Off Personalized Health at CES 2016
1. Intuitive Fitness Scales - Smart scales connected to apps and wearables provide personalization in weight management.
2. Personalized Wellness Goals - Apps and wearables offer feedback and personalized encouragement for specific wellness goals.
3. Comprehensive Health Services - Companies offer comprehensive health services that use data from apps and wearables to provide personalized wellness advice.
1. Fitness Technology - Fitness tech companies can create smart scales and wearables that can connect to apps and provide personalized weight management.
2. Health and Wellness - By integrating wearable data into their services, health and wellness companies can offer personalized advice to their customers.
3. App Development - App developers can create apps that can provide personalized feedback for users based on their wearable data.