The Pocket Grill -- as its name implies -- is a small, portable barbecue grill that, when folded and secured, will fit snugly into your pocket.
After unfolding the rotisserie, the Pocket Grill measures 2 feet in length, 1 foot in width and can support up to 10 pounds of meat. The versatility of the barbecue, however, is ultimately its strongest selling point. You can attach legs to the grill and raise it above a campfire or simply place the metal grates atop a local park's BBQ pit. So whether you're an avid camper or simply love the taste of freshly seared beef, the Pocket Grill fulfills the needs of most cooks.
As with all Kickstarter programs, the Pocket Grill is part product and part DIY project, meaning that you'll have to conquer its learning curve. But then again, since it's priced at only $40, I wouldn't mind getting my hands greasy.
The Pocket Grill Lets You Barbecue Whenever, Wherever
1. Portable Grilling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a compact and portable grill that can be easily carried and used in various settings.
2. Versatile Barbecuing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a barbecue grill that can be used in different ways, such as attaching legs for campfire cooking or placing on top of existing BBQ pits.
3. Affordable BBQ Options - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer low-cost barbecue grills that provide functionality and convenience at a budget-friendly price.
1. Outdoor Recreation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate innovative and portable grilling solutions into outdoor recreation equipment, catering to campers and adventurers.
2. Cooking Utensils - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate versatile and compact grills into cooking utensils, providing convenient and space-saving options for barbecuing.
3. DIY and Craft - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create DIY barbecue kits that combine the enjoyment of building a product with the practical utility of a portable grill.