The Therapie PMS Support Kit was designed to alleviate any discomfort—including physical and emotional—that a woman may experience during her menstruation cycle. The aromatic collection specifically targets issues such as cramps, exhaustion, stress, headaches, anxiety, and sleeping problem. To conquer these issues, the curated kit includes a soothing set o "PMS heroes:" Purge Foot Bath sachet, SOS PMS Support Essence, Soothe PMS Relief Oil, and Cocoon Bath Oil.
The Purge Foot Bath sachet boasts a blend of activated charcoal, zeolite clays, black Tourmaline powder, Himalayan salts and essential outs to draw out toxins. The SOS PMS Support Essence is a glass rollerball designed to deliver a blend of essential oils to calm mood swings, ease anxiety, and soothe headaches. The Soothe PMS Relief Oil is a blend of soothing essential oils curated to ease cramps and blood stagnation. Lastly, the Cocoon Bath Oil is a relaxing formula of scents such as ylang ylang, tangerine, frankincense—to name a few—aimed at soothing PMS mood swings.
The Therapie PMS Support Kit will appeal to wellness-minded consumers looking for holistic products that support "me time."
The Therapie PMS Support Kit Alleviates Discomfort Before & After Cycle
1. Holistic PMS Relief - Opportunity for companies to offer natural, aromatherapy-based PMS relief products to appeal to wellness-minded consumers.
2. Women's Wellness Kits - Opportunity for companies to create curated wellness kits tailored to women's unique health needs and concerns.
3. Aromatherapy for Mood Support - Opportunity for companies to explore the use of essential oils and aromatherapy for mood support and stress relief in a variety of products.
1. Wellness Industry - Companies in the wellness industry can incorporate natural PMS relief products into their existing product lines to appeal to a broader customer base.
2. Beauty Industry - Beauty companies can create PMS relief beauty products such as facial and body masks or lotions targeting PMS-related skin concerns such as dryness or breakouts.
3. Aromatherapy Industry - Aromatherapy companies can explore the use of different essential oil blends targeted towards specific health concerns, such as stress and PMS-related symptoms.