Plus Function is a Swedish furniture studio that offers a range of "multifunctional products with an edge" and this definitely comes through with its quirkily combined home furnishings.
As well as being totally practical as chairs, tables and lamps, the items in Plus Function's collection also get secondary uses as things like ladders and clothing racks, which can be cumbersome on their own.
One particularly smart piece of furniture is the Keep Close desk, which is ideal if you're someone who has a home office. The desk has a top flap that is able to fold down and if you want to tuck paperwork, cables and other work supplies out of sight after a busy workday, this desk lets you do just that without having to do any cleaning and you can simply fold down the top portion of the desk.
Furniture by Plus Function Smartly Saves Space in Several Ways
1. Multifunctional Furniture - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating furniture that serves multiple purposes and saves space.
2. Innovative Home Furnishings - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing unique and practical home furnishings with added functionality.
3. Space-saving Solutions - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing products that optimize space usage in homes and offices.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the manufacturing process to produce multifunctional furniture that meets changing consumer needs.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating multifunctional and space-saving furniture designs into interior design concepts.
3. Home Office Equipment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating innovative and practical furniture solutions for home office setups.