The conceptual 'Playdream' controller is a premium piece of technology equipment for gamers that will provide them with a new way to play that is focused on a completely redesigned aesthetic.
Designed by Daniel Cheung, the controller offers a robust grip that is ergonomically inspired but non-organic to maximize the capabilities of the user. The tubular design of the controller has a redesigned D-pad along with dual joysticks and even a Google button that will allow players to access Google Assistant at their leisure. This will allow players to perform tasks without having to put the controller down for enhanced efficiency.
The conceptual 'Playdream' controller addresses the increased popularity of online gaming and the need for peripherals that can keep up with consumer connectivity needs.
The Conceptual 'Playdream' Controller is Angular and Robust
1. Redesigned Aesthetics in Gaming Controllers - There is an opportunity for controllers with premium designs to tap into the demand for visually appealing gaming accessories.
2. Integration of Voice Assistant Technology in Gaming - The integration of voice assistant capabilities in game controllers allows for enhanced multitasking and in-game interactions.
3. Ergonomic Non-organic Grip Design - Controllers with non-organic grip designs can provide better ergonomics and improved user comfort during long gaming sessions.
1. Gaming Accessories - The gaming accessories industry can explore opportunities to develop and market premium controllers with redesigned aesthetics and voice assistant integration.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can capitalize on the popularity of gaming and voice assistant technology by developing innovative controllers that cater to gamers' connectivity needs.
3. Industrial Design - The industrial design industry can focus on creating ergonomic non-organic grip designs for gaming controllers, ensuring better user experiences and comfort.