While some consumers are perfectly happy with the graphic designs of Kleenex boxes, others prefer to maintain a consistent and specific look in their rooms with a special cover for them. For the most part, the Plate Tissue box behaves just as one would expect, concealing the printed card in its rectangular base and allowing facial tissues to be drawn from a slot in its lid.
The polycarbonate cap of the product is, however, slightly different from the typical lid. It has rounded corners and an upturned slit and edges. This smooth form essentially creates a shallow dish surrounding the escaping Kleenexes, accommodating the placement of makeup, stationery and other miscellaneous items. Liu Kejia's Plate Tissue appears to transition seamlessly from this white material into the protruding tissue. It's charming base has been manufactured economically from cork.
Plate Tissue Combines an Aesthetic Case and with a Convenient Second Function
1. Multi-purpose Tissue Boxes - There is an opportunity to create tissue boxes that serve multiple functions and add value to customers' lives.
2. Personalized Tissue Box Covers - Offering tissue box covers with customizable designs could appeal to consumers who want their home decor to be consistent and specific.
3. Eco-friendly Tissue Box Materials - Creating tissue boxes with sustainable materials such as cork could appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Home Decor - Home decor companies could expand their product offerings by creating customizable and multi-purpose tissue box covers.
2. Personal Care - Personal care companies could innovate by creating tissue boxes with unique and eco-friendly design materials.
3. Stationery - Stationery companies could expand into multi-functional home decor products by incorporating tissue boxes into their product lines.