The Esports Awards announced that it has signed an official partnership with 'Plarium,' the game developer most known for 'RAID: Shadow Legends,' one of the most played mobile games on the market. As part of this partnership, The Esports Awards will feature Plarium and its products, such as RAID: Shadow Legends, in its Spotlight shows leading up to the final Esports Awards ceremony.
In addition to advertising Plarium products, The Esports Awards stated that Plarium will be the company that presents the official PC Player of the Year award at the final events ceremony. In terms of partnerships and reach to esports players, Plarium is one of the most prolific companies, as it has partnered with hundreds of content creators, pro players, and live streamers to advertise its titles.
Image Credit: Plarium, The Esports Awards
The Esports Awards Announced 'Plarium' as an Event Partner
1. Esports Advertising - With the growth of esports, companies like Plarium will increasingly partner with esports events to advertise their products.
2. Mobile Gaming Partnerships - Mobile game companies like Plarium will increasingly seek partnerships with esports events to advertise their mobile titles.
3. Product Placement in Esports - Esports events like The Esports Awards will increasingly feature product placements and partnerships with game developers like Plarium.
1. Esports - Esports events and tournaments will increasingly seek partnerships with gaming companies like Plarium.
2. Mobile Gaming - Mobile gaming companies like Plarium will increasingly seek partnerships with esports events to advertise their products.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms will increasingly seek to enter the growing esports industry to assist with partnerships and product placements.