As much as plant-based milks have risen in popularity as consumers seek out alternatives to conventional dairy options, many health-conscious consumers choose to make their own simply because they do not want to see added gums and stabilizers in their beverages.
Califia Farms' created a trio of organic 'Homestyle Nutmilks' in cashew, coconut and almond varieties that are made with just nuts, water, salt and oats. As the brand proudly highlights, there are no stabilizers of gums present in any of these nut milks, plus they are also free of soy, carrageenan, dairy and gluten.
While it is possible, but sometimes costly, to make DIY nut milk at home, clean alternatives like these ones appeal to consumers who want the satisfaction and assurance of drinking healthy homespun goods.
Califia Farms' Organic Homestyle Nutmilk Celebrates Simple Plant-Based Milks
1. Clean Label Nut Milks - With the rise of DIY plant-based milks, there is an opportunity for brands to create clean label nut milks that are free from additives and stabilizers.
2. Simplified Ingredients - Brands can capitalize on the demand for simplified nut milks with minimal ingredients, catering to health-conscious consumers who prioritize transparency and purity.
3. DIY Alternatives - There is potential for businesses to offer DIY alternatives that make it easier and more affordable for consumers to create their own homemade nut milks without compromising on quality.
1. Plant-based Beverages - The plant-based beverage industry can tap into the growing demand for homemade-style nut milks by providing clean label options that mirror the simplicity of DIY methods.
2. Health Foods - There is an opportunity for the health food industry to offer simplified, clean label nut milks as a nutritious and wholesome alternative to conventional dairy products.
3. Kitchen Appliances - As the popularity of homemade nut milks rises, there is potential for kitchen appliance manufacturers to develop innovative devices that streamline the process of creating plant-based milks at home.