Alpyn Beauty's newest plant-based serum is packed with nourishing plant-based vitamins and botanicals to hydrate, smooth and support an even-looking skin tone. The Wild Nettle & Niacinamide Firming Serum is likened to being a weightless "silk robe for the skin" that uses nettle extract, rambutan extract, plant-sourced Vitamin C and niacinamide to address visible pores, dark spots, unevenness and a lack of radiance.
The wildcrafted skincare serum from Alpyn Beauty can be used in the morning, evening or both, and it works its best when applied to clean, dry skin. The silky plant-based firming serum boasts a long list of ingredient exclusions that makes sure to avoid questionable additions like sulfates, parabens, synthetic dyes, colors, fragrance and much more.
The Wild Nettle & Niacinamide Firming Serum Uses the Power of Plants
1. Plant-based Beauty - Opportunity to create more plant-based and natural beauty products that provide nourishing benefits to the skin.
2. Serum Craze - Opportunity to launch more specialized serums that target specific skin concerns.
3. Clean Beauty Movement - Opportunity to develop and promote skincare products with clean ingredients and transparency in the manufacturing and marketing process.
1. Beauty & Skincare - Opportunity for companies to innovate with plant-based ingredients and to promote more specialized and clean skincare products.
2. Natural Health & Wellness - Opportunity for companies to explore natural and plant-based ingredients and to develop new products that promote health and wellness.
3. Environmentally Conscious Products - Opportunity for companies to develop and promote products that are eco-friendly and sustainable, and to cater to consumers who care about the environment.