The Planet Blue Lookbook 2012 is swarming with stars and otherworldly feelings. The fashion exhibited is hippy-chic, boasting circular-framed sunglasses, heavy jewelry and slouchy frocks. The Southern Californian lifestyle also shines through.
The model is adorned with slightly tousled, disheveled hair and a large, golden triangle painted on her forehead. Memorable pieces from the collection include an open-back, tie-dye tank and an extreme mullet sundress.
Planet Blue was launched in 1995 in Malibu, California. The store aims to create the California lifestyle through the boutique shop, allowing visitors to understand the roots of the clothing. The apparel is super chic, while still relaxed and comfortable.
Planet Blue curates fashion from around the world, but always relates and adjusts the styles to fit with sunny California.
The Planet Blue Lookbook 2012 is Hip and Hot
1. Bohemian Fashion - The trend of bohemian fashion is disrupting the industry by emphasizing relaxed, comfortable clothing with a chic aesthetic.
2. Circular-framed Sunglasses - The trend of circular-framed sunglasses is disrupting the eyewear industry by offering a unique and retro-inspired look.
3. Tie-dye Patterns - The trend of tie-dye patterns is disrupting the fashion industry by bringing back a popular and vibrant print from the past.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry has an opportunity for disruptive innovation by curating clothing that combines a bohemian aesthetic with comfort and style.
2. Eyewear - The eyewear industry has an opportunity for disruptive innovation by incorporating circular-framed sunglasses into their product offerings, catering to customers seeking a unique and retro look.
3. Textile Printing - The textile printing industry has an opportunity for disruptive innovation by capitalizing on the popularity of tie-dye patterns and offering new techniques and color combinations.