The Plan B Nixon Soundclash Project is a series of skateboard gear and mobile speakers that will be released as limited editions. Each package comes with a skate deck, skate wheels and a matching Nixon TPS mobile speaker set.
The packages come in five different colorways, and each colorway is dedicated to a different Plan B pro-skater. The five featured skaters are Paul Rodriguez, Danny Way, Colin McKay, Tory Pudwill and Ryan Sheckler. The accompanying video shows off each of the pro-skaters with their particular deck. The video really emphasizes the color of each deck and also (of course) the Nixon TPS portable speaker.
The Plan B Nixon Soundclash Project will be released at select boutiques on October 15th. Choose your favorite color and get to cruising around town, listening to tunes and getting into trouble.
The Plan B Nixon Soundclash Project Features Pro-Skaters
1. Limited Edition Collaborations - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with influencers and create exclusive products that generate hype and demand.
2. Experiential Marketing - Opportunity for brands to engage customers by giving them a unique and memorable experience through events or limited edition products.
3. Crossover Merchandising - Opportunity for brands to expand into new markets by creating merchandise that appeals to different industries or demographics.
1. Skateboarding Industry - Opportunity for skateboarding brands to collaborate with audio companies and create exclusive audio gear for skateboarders.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - Opportunity for audio companies to expand their market by collaborating with different industries and creating special edition products.
3. Retail Industry - Opportunity for retailers to increase foot traffic and sales by offering exclusive collaborations and limited edition products.