If you want to enjoy a warm meal to feel better in atrociously cold and snowy winter weather, but aren't really a fan of soup, this pizza soup recipe could be a game changer. From The Garlic Pad, the recipe is adapted from one found in Chef Michael Smith's cookbook. It can also be easily customized to include your favorite pizza toppings, such as pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and even anchovies. You can also switch up the kinds of cheese to cater to your own taste preferences.
The pizza soup involves making what is essentially a tomato-based vegetable soup and placing toasted baguettes on top before scooping shredded cheese on top of the garlic bread and broiling the whole thing.
This Tasty Appetizer From The Garlic Pad Makes Soup More Epic Than Ever
1. Pizza-inspired Soups - Creating innovative soups that incorporate the flavors of pizza may appeal to those who are not fans of traditional soup.
2. Customizable Soups - Allowing consumers to personalize soup with their preferred pizza toppings and types of cheese could lead to increased engagement and customer satisfaction.
3. Hybridized Cuisine - Mixing different culinary styles, such as pizza and soup, could create unique menu offerings and stand out in a crowded market.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants, food trucks, and catering companies can explore incorporating pizza soup recipes into their menus and offerings.
2. Grocery and Meal Kit Delivery - Meal kit companies can include pizza soup recipes as a way for customers to make easy and customizable soup meals at home.
3. Home Appliance and Cookware - Companies that manufacture kitchen appliances and cookware can promote their products as the perfect tools for making pizza soup recipes at home.