The Pinocchio Eraser is an adorable stationery tool that is fit for children and adults alike. It allows people to erase all of their white lies and tiny mistakes with the help of the fairy tale character's long nose. Interestingly, by helping people erase their pencil regrets, the Pinocchio Eraser is able to redeem itself as well. With each erase, its nose becomes smaller.
Designed by Jason Pang and available online at the Neatoshop, the Pinocchio Eraser even looks like it was made out of wood. Sold in sets of two, the Pinocchio Eraser is cute enough to leave out in the open like a decorative desk ornament. With this in mind, it would make a great gift for a colleague.
The Pinocchio Eraser Gets Rid of Little White Lies and Other Mistakes
1. Novelty Stationery - There is an opportunity to create more unique and whimsical stationery items that appeal to both children and adults.
2. Interactive Desk Decor - There is a market for stationery items that serve as both functional tools and decorative items, providing a fun and interactive element to desk spaces.
3. Erase and Redeem - There is potential to explore the concept of redemption for stationery tools, creating items that not only fix mistakes but also transform with each use.
1. Stationery - The stationery industry has an opportunity to innovate and create more interesting products that cater to different age groups and uses, especially those with interactive elements and a fun twist.
2. Gifts and Novelties - The gifts and novelties industry can expand its offerings to include more unique and playful stationery items that can serve as quirky gifts for colleagues or loved ones.
3. Toy and Game - The toy and game industry can also consider branching out into stationery items that blend playfulness and function, creating products that appeal to children while also serving practical purposes.