Now that it is officially the first day of spring, you need a fruity and light alcoholic beverage to celebrate -- like this perfect pineapple sangria. From How Sweet It Is, the boozy recipe puts a fun spin on the fruit-filled libation by incorporating pineapple. Previously food blogger Jessica also created sangria recipes in blood orange, pomegranate vanilla, grapefruit, apple cider and strawberry satsuma champagne variations.
The citrusy cocktail has ingredients like chopped and sliced pineapple, strawberries (chopped or whole), limes, pineapple juice, club soda, brandy, dry white wine (like a Chardonnay) and fresh mint leaves. The colorful concoction can be served in a pitcher for sharing or in cute mason jars. If it's warm enough where you live, the pineapple sangria is best enjoyed outdoors in the sun.
This Citrus-Packed Colorful Cocktail is Ideal for Early Springtime
1. Fruity Alcoholic Beverages - Opportunity for creating unique and flavorful alcoholic beverages incorporating various fruits.
2. Creative Sangria Recipes - Opportunity for experimenting with different fruits and flavors to create innovative variations of the classic sangria.
3. Outdoor Cocktail Experience - Opportunity for designing outdoor-friendly packaging and marketing strategies for alcoholic beverages to enhance the outdoor drinking experience.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Manufacturing - Opportunity for breweries and distilleries to create new fruit-infused alcoholic beverages with unique flavor combinations.
2. Food and Beverage Blogging - Opportunity for food bloggers and recipe creators to develop and share their own creative sangria recipes that incorporate different fruits.
3. Packaging and Marketing - Opportunity for packaging companies and marketing agencies to design innovative and portable packaging solutions for alcoholic beverages, specifically targeting the outdoor drinking market.