These bed sheets are not for the conservative!
While this is not technically a set a clothing for pimps, you would have to be into “pimp-chic” or be very special (in a tinfoil-hat-wearing kind of way) to allow these items into your home. That said, even I am shocked but the sheer tackiness of these items—all you need now is a mirror on your ceiling, and it is almost like a DIY Brothel.
They’re fabulously kitschy, however I DO have to say some of the covers on WakeUpfrankie.com, such as the Key Lime, mirrors and Rhinestone comforters do have some appeal
Ghetto Fabulous Comforters Make You Feel Like Money in Bed
1. Ghetto-fabulous Bedding - New bedding designs that are tacky and kitschy disrupt conventional bedding designs and offer new decorating opportunities
2. DIY Brothel - Mirror-covered ceilings offer a new way of decorating ceilings that is relatively cheap and could disrupt the DIY design industry
3. Pimp-chic - The pimp aesthetic is moving into run-of-the-mill bedroom design and will disrupt traditional home interior decor
4. Tacky Luxury Style - The fusion of luxurious style with tacky designs creates a new kind of luxury style, and offers great potential for disrupting the luxury home goods industry
1. Bedding - The bed linen industry can open up its range of offerings by incorporating tacky and kitsch designs.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers could venture to include unconventional design features such as ceiling mirrors to bring in new trends.
3. Luxury Home Goods - Luxury home goods companies can experiment bringing in some irreverent designs that could capture the attention of a niche market.