Being able to enjoy a fresh, high-quality meal roadside just got a whole lot easier with the news of this Pilot Flying J food menu that's being launched by the brand at more than 300 locations across the country. The menu will include four signature offerings such as the Southern Chicken Sandwich, the Spicy Chicken Sandwich, the Greek Chicken Wrap and the Smoked Turkey & Bacon Wrap. Customers will be able to save $2 on either the Southern Chicken Sandwich or Spicy Chicken Sandwich from May 24 to 30, 2021 through a myRewards Plus app redemption.
Senior Director of Food and Beverage for Pilot J Flying Jamie King spoke on the new Pilot Flying J food menu saying, "We are entering the chicken sandwich game and gearing up for increased summer travel by introducing several new, innovative food options that are going to surprise and delight our guests. Our awesome menu, including our newest southern and spicy chicken sandwiches, make Pilot Flying J the ultimate stop to fill up on great food, fuel and everyday items that you need to reach your destination."
This New Pilot Flying J Food Menu is High-Quality
1. Artisan-inspired Convenience Store Menus - The trend of offering high-quality, restaurant-style food options in convenience stores opens opportunities for disruptive innovations in the food industry, such as developing unique, gourmet menu items for on-the-go consumers.
2. Increased Demand for Travel-friendly Food Options - The trend of creating innovative food options for travelers presents opportunities for disruptive innovations in the food industry, such as developing easily-packable, flavorful meals for people who are always on-the-go.
3. Digital Promotions and Loyalty Programs - The trend of using digital promotions and loyalty programs for food purchases creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in the marketing industry, such as using personalized digital promotions to increase customer loyalty and drive sales.
1. Convenience Store Industry - Convenience stores can capitalize on the trend of offering high-quality, restaurant-style food options by developing their menus and partnering with local chefs and food producers to offer unique, gourmet products.
2. Fast Food Industry - Fast food restaurants can address the increased demand for travel-friendly food options by developing easily-packable, flavorful meals for on-the-go consumers, such as sandwich and wrap options, to-go salads, and snack boxes.
3. Digital Advertising and Marketing Industry - Digital advertising and marketing agencies can help brands in the food industry capitalize on the trend of using digital promotions and loyalty programs by developing customized, targeted strategies to increase customer engagement, loyalty, and sales.