The PicoBrew Z Series is a modular home appliance designed for small-batch brewing. This product is the newest addition to the PicoBrew family and combines all the innovations of past units, with new modern amenities. Built specifically for restaurants, bars, brewpubs, home brewers and craft breweries, the PicoBrew Z Series offers a host of brewing features, but its modular design truly sets it apart. The modular design allows users to stack units together for larger yields and will work with any product from PicoBrew's Z Series.
The PicoBrew Z Series currently offers the ability to produce 10 gallons of beer at a time, depending on the model selected. The four appliances currently in the line include the Z1 through to the Z4—each step up includes another 2.5 gallons of beer yield. Each device comes outfitted with fluid distribution, heating components and Wi-Fi connectivity, which is used to create recipes and for the control of temperature, fluid flow and timing.
Image Credit: PicoBrew
The PicoBrew Z Series Offers a Modular Design for All Users
1. Modular Brewing Appliances - Opportunity to create customizable and scalable brewing solutions for both individual and commercial use.
2. Small-batch Brewing - Rising demand for craft beer and personalized brewing experiences, creating more opportunities for small-scale brewing appliances.
3. Connected Home Appliances - Innovation possibilities for home brewing appliances with complex features enabled by wireless connectivity.
1. Brewing Industry - Opportunity to innovate small-batch brewing solutions for craft breweries, restaurants and home brewing enthusiasts.
2. Home Appliance Industry - Large-scale home brewing appliance innovation aimed at connecting multiple appliances to create scalable brewing systems.
3. Hospitality Industry - Opportunity for restaurant and bar owners to offer personalized and unique home-brewed beer options.