Without further adieu--well, actually with further adieu because Verizon’s official announcement hasn’t come yet--the new LG EnV Touch is rumored to be on pre-sale from Best Buy.
Live photos of the new EnV Touch were put up on the Internet by an anonymous member of howardforums.com (”...look what the FedEx man brought me”).
According to Boy Genius Report, a $50 deposit will get you first dibs on the phone on June 5th, the day it is expected to become available.
The LG EnV Touch is the follow-up to the LG Voyager. It will still have both screens (the exterior one is a touchscreen), as well as a standard QWERTY keypad, 3mp camera, and a 3.5mm jack.
As far as the release date is concerned, rumors are rumors, so we’ll have to wait and see.
Live Photos of New LG EnV Touch Hit the Web
1. Pre-sale Phone Leaks - Opportunity for phone manufacturers to surprise customers by generating controlled leaks
2. Live Photos - Opportunity for phone manufacturers to build hype by releasing official 'spy' photos
3. QWERTY Keypads - Opportunity for phone manufacturers to reintroduce tactile keypads as a unique selling point
1. Phone Manufacturing - Phone manufacturers can leverage pre-sale leaks and live photos to generate excitement around upcoming products
2. Consumer Electronics Retail - Electronics retailers can capitalize on pre-sale leaks by offering exclusive pre-order discounts to drive sales
3. Online Communities - Online communities can leverage leaked photos and rumors to strengthen user engagement and discussion