The Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus smart LED strip has been announced by the brand as its next-generation version of the namesake lights that will provide users with a way to customize them to their liking and more.
The lights are capable of being cut to fit a variety of positions and will allow unused portions to be repurposed instead of simply being thrown out. This is done by simply using a connector piece and will accommodate the preferences of users looking to maximize the capabilities of each light set.
The Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus smart LED strip offers Bluetooth connectivity and can be used without the need for a Philips Hue Bridge system to allow for easy implementation. The light strips are perfect for accenting hallways or underneath kitchen cabinets.
The Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus is Easy to Use
1. Customizable LED Strips - Opportunity for brands to create customizable LED strips that can be easily tailored to consumer preferences.
2. Repurposable Lighting - Opportunity to develop lighting solutions that can be repurposed or reconfigured to reduce waste and increase functionality.
3. Bluetooth-enabled Lighting - Potential for Bluetooth-enabled lighting systems that can be easily controlled without the need for additional hardware or apps.
1. Smart Home Lighting - Smart home lighting industry can explore innovative ways to enhance customization and usability of connected light strips.
2. Interior Design - Interior design industry can integrate customizable LED strips as an innovative lighting solution for accenting spaces.
3. Sustainable Technology - Opportunity for sustainable technology industry to develop eco-friendly lighting solutions that can be easily repurposed or recycled.