This interesting furniture arrangement is part of the Philippe Malouin Gridlock collection that was showcased at “The Dock” in London. It was inspired by architectural cross-braces.
The Philippe Malouin Gridlock collection is a small and simple seat along with a much taller light fixture. If there were more pieces in the Gridlock collection you could arrange them to look like an upcoming urban center.
I think the Gridlock collection is a little more abstract and creative than it originally appears and could be great for a home of high design.
The Philippe Malouin Gridlock Collection was Inspired by Bare Architectur
1. Creative Furniture Arrangements - There is an opportunity for furniture brands to collaborate with artists, architects, and designers to create unique and inspiring furniture arrangements.
2. Architectural Inspiration - There is an opportunity for architects and designers to draw inspiration from architectural cross-braces to create new and innovative furniture designs.
3. Urban-themed Collections - There is an opportunity for furniture brands to create urban-themed furniture collections that emulate the look and feel of a metropolitan city.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can develop new products that showcase architectural cross-braces design, and partner with artists and architects to create unique furniture collections.
2. Architecture - Architects can adapt architectural cross-braces design to create innovative furniture designs.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can utilize urban-themed furniture collections to design spaces that emulate the look and feel of a metropolitan city.